Monday, March 30, 2009

Lifestyle of the rich and the famous

I've decided I do not want to be rich and famous. Seriously. Let me just die a nameless face who nobody knows about.. hahaha.
I was watching some stupid telemovie (stupid as it was, here I am talking about it) the other day about this woman who married a billionaire. And she had no freedom.. everywhere she went, she had to tell the bodyguards, and those freaky men would follow her around.. she had a schedule for each day, telling her what to do, where to go.. and on other occassions, she was just trapped in the big huge mansion with only maids and butlers to talk to.. come on, as much as you would love to have that much money.. is it really worth it? Think about it, the more money you have, the more you'd fear that you'll be assisinated and that your kids will be kidnapped.. what kind of life is that? Ok, so if you had that kind of money.. I still suggest you buy a normal house, wear normal clothes and send your kids to normal schools.. then that money you have.. just spend it gradually so that it won't be so obvious. LOL! That's what I'd do if I ever had that amount of money..
Well, being Hollywood-ish kind of famous is a whole new ball game.. I was watch E! News the other day and they were giving suggestions on how to look like the stars. Did you know, now they actually inject botox at your armpits to stop the sweating?! Hey, hello.. haven't you heard.. sweating is actually good for you.. Oh, and the botox that's in your body a.k.a. "fatty poison"(yeah, that's what it was originally called) isn't gonna help much either.. So, you're pretty on the outside.. but on the inside, you're full of crap.. almost literally.
So, yeah. I do not want to be too rich (a little rich is good to get me by..lol) nor too freakin' famous (I'd like to be recognised by a handful of people). And yeah, you guessed it.. my coffee's doing most of the talking today.. lol.

No comments: