I think Facebook users are ironic. Yup, and that does not exclude me.
One thing about those in charge of Facebook is that they don't listen to the users. First, there was the changing from the good old Facebook to the new one. Even during the trial, they knew that there were many who did not like the new version of Facebook. Hah! Did not like. Now, that's an understatement seriously. I could be using words like.. hate, detest, loathe, despise.. and still be polite.
Anyway, the point is, Facebook did not care. And we knew they did not care.. and we griped about them not caring. Some threaten to leave, but did they? Maybe some did, but most of them stayed. But what is so mesmerizing about Facebook? Honestly, I don't know myself. But that's not the point.. point is, why is it so ironic that Facebook users like myself, even though we do not like and do not trust the Facebook's developers, and we complain about the all the time about how they don't listen and how we hate the new layout, we still visit the site faithfully like some loyal users? I don't know... can someone tell me? I would really like to know.
The other irony? Me blogging about it can actually tell you how much Facebook has been on my mind even though I'm trying to stay away from it.. now, that's true irony.
No comments:
Post a Comment