I am drowning in a pool of faces, struggling to keep my head up to breathe a fresh air of self-identity.
This pool of faces is polluted by debris of prejudice, hypocrisy, narcissism and all faces in this pool are suffocating, and yet, they are not aware.
I can see it.. I can see the light of hope, but yet I'm falling deeper and deeper, sucked into this pool by the debris.
I'm doing all I can to save myself, to catch a breath or two whenever possible.
But I'm tired, body fatigued, and I fear the inevitable.
I can't let them win,
I can't let these monsters gobble away my thoughts, my imagination, my very intuition.
Therefore here I am,
This is what I'm leaving of myself,
The next time you find me, I fear that I might just be a skeleton, and empty shell with no soul,
So I must do this,
because these words, a portion of my heart and soul,
will live forever.
P/s: Grace is emo-ing again.
No comments:
Post a Comment