Sunday, April 12, 2009

sparks in my head

I have sparks in my head, and it's not a good sign. I'm actually having a headache with sharp pains every now and then like sparks and whatnot.. I took 2 days to just edit the paper and now I'm exhausted. But the thing is, it ain't over till it's over. And knowing Dr. Ummul, I think it ain't over yet.. but at least I have most of the stuff.. it's just a matter of editing the paper. And even then, I'm having problems with it.. man, I've lost my touch after taking a break from writing papers for one year.. it's akin to doing a sudden set of vigorous exercise routines after not exercising for one year. It's painful, it's tough, it's tiring! And not to mention, I have to take breaks every now and then to catch my breath.
But anyway, getting this paper done was not that bad. It was derived from my very own thesis anyway. What's to come is the one that scares me.. the masters proposal. And I'm suppose to get it done before the 23rd. Damn. I thought I didn't have a life... all the more I don't have a life now. The problem with writing academic stuff is that it's so structured, leaving no room for imagination.. and I guess now that my colorful imagination is avoiding me like a plague.. my blog posts have also become boring. And this will lead up to a so-called career for me.. I'm doomed. I'll be so dull. UGH.
Hopefully the next time I post something, it'll be something I deem witty or quirky. Or at least I will try.

No comments: