Monday, March 9, 2009

Miss Understood

Here's me getting a little emo and armed with a poetic license (since everything doesn't rhyme).


When I don't say things out loud,
it does not mean I don't have an opinion,
it just means that I don't want to argue with you.
When I don't lend a helping hand,
it's not that I don't care,
it's just that I'm too worried about you that I'm afraid I'll screw things up rather than be of help.
When I insist on things done my way,
Sometimes you should just let me be, I'll bear all responsibility and all consequences.
When I'm not there with you
That doesn't mean I do not care, for I am thinking and praying for you.
When I shy away from you,
that's probably when I need you the most.
I'm not perfect nor will I ever be,
But I will help and love you, the best way I know how.


P/S: it must be the rain. I'm usually not like that. :|
it's funny how drops of water and gray skies can make you do weird stuffs.

No comments: