This is a continuation of the previous entry...
Drowning in the pool of faces,
being beaten out of my common sense, stripped of my integrity,
They took even my voice, my chance to speak out to at least call for help.
But then in a distance, i saw a Light
a Light that warmed my soul once again,
that restored my self-identity.
I was initially frightened by this Bright Light,
but I realized this Light knew me, He understood.
Since then,
each time I felt like I was drowning,
This Light picked me up, restored me, and He loved me.
I am still in a pool of faces,
but I stand out because the glow of this Light who loves me, shows on my face.
I no longer fear of drowning in this pool,
because this Light will constantly uphold me, and help me to stay afloat.
I love you, my Bright Light.
No comments:
Post a Comment