Before you start judging this post by its title, let me tell you know the bullets and guns I have in mind are not even close to those that are typical. Personally, I think the words that come right out of my mouth are like bullets, and my mouth is like the gun. Except for the fact that this 'gun' of mine has a faulty trigger!!
There are many occassions in which I say wrong things, and I don't realize it till hours after. And then I start feeling bad, not being able to sleep blah blah blah... it's a vicious cycle. I can say stupid things like "You know, you look fatter" or tell things to certain people who aren't suppose to know those stuff and then I feel like slapping myself for it. There are a lot of stupid things that I have done, but I have said more stupid stuff.. sometimes I tell myself "STUPID, STUPID GRACE!" And then I'll be feeling so bad and yet I don't learn my lesson.. or perhaps it's so innate that I'll never be able to change.
Don't be mistaken, I do try to monitor what I say to the best that I can, and I do try not to let the cat out of the bag, but sometimes before I can get down to even trying to watch over the cat, it ran away... HAHAHHAHA. I hope you get the whole idea! Anyway, I'm still learning to keep my mouth shut when I have to, in fact, I keep it shut most of the time, but when I do open it, I say stupid things.. I probably have to get myself "devoiced" in that case.. SIGH. Oh well, that's me.. and so I have to live with it.
I'll end here, in case I type something really stupid :p
1 comment:
hi there grace ;p.
hehe can't help LOL-ing to this entry.
i have the same problem too.
i x talk much ...but everytime i commented about stg, it turns out very very very wrong...haha *pulls hair*
Post a Comment