Breaking up is never easy. It's messy, and the two people might not stay friends after that. In a way, I've been fortunate.. my break up has probably been the most peaceful I've ever known. We broke up because of our differences, but I never regretted having the relationship and I know he doesn't too. I'm going to miss him, I know that for a fact, but I am so glad we're staying as friends. He told me "If you were here, we'd probably be best of friends" We actually live 3 hours drive from one another and these 5 years hadn't been easy, and it wouldn't have lasted so long if we hadn't had the love and commitment towards each other. I am sad that it did not work out, but life isn't as simple as just loving someone and I wished it was. But oh well, it's just another chapter I am starting and I'll see where it leads me. There's a guy out there for me, and I know I'll find him.. but for now, I'll just stay true to myself and stay happy. As for you my dear friend, I know you'll survive in this world; you're strong, you're smart and you're a great guy.. keep being who you are.. you'll be fine. Lots of love.
P/s: Sorry for the incoherent blog post.. I guess I'm just not my usual self :)
No comments:
Post a Comment