Saturday, February 19, 2011

A little victory

Yesterday, I experienced a little victory. After all the work and a whole lot of help by the rest of my fellow English Titans (thanks a bunch Malcolm, Mani and Siew!), the first installment of my project is finally DONE!! It has been sent to the printer!! YAY.
I could hardly contain myself! I was sooo excited! After work, I ran up to my friend Malcolm who exclaimed that I looked "espionage-ish"... haha. I told him the great news and he said that I should light some fireworks and he'll light some on my behalf too. LOL.
AWESOME. I know I have 3 more little victories before the grand finale, but I know it's within reach. I don't know how long it will take, but it will come! And when it does... there will be a big celebration! Malcolm suggested that we throw some cake at each other.. but that's just a waste of good cake!

I'll think of something! :) But till then, I'll always remember what Dr. Ummul said... "The only way out, is THROUGH". With a whole lot of strength and wisdom from my beloved Lord, I'll get THROUGH this, I'm sure :)

No comments: