Just after 1 day of being back at work, I am on holiday again. And no, I will not enjoy this holiday. It's a holiday I must take. I sprained my ankle! And because my company has such beautiful but impractical flights of stairs without railings, I am thus forced to take leave.
Actually, there's no one to blame but me. I not only sprained my ankle but I fell as well. All in a matter of 5 mins. NO KIDDING. While walking back from lunch, I fell while coming down a tiny flight of stairs. Thank God I fell on my knees and not on my face. So, I got up, and continued walking. Then, the final stretch of the race, before I reached my destination, my feet suddenly twists itself silly. Great. This time, I was made almost immobile. I dragged my feet towards the building, and up the stairs and plunk myself onto the office chair.
I told mom about it and she brought me ointment, plaster, painkiller, and an extra pair of sandals. That helped me quite a bit, but I still was struggling to just make my way to the bathroom. UGH. I feel like an old woman. My 82 year old grandma can probably walk better and faster than me now.
So, I have 3 days of doctor-declared holiday... but I am so bored at home that I'd probably try to go back after just 1. We'll see.
Either way, I know I am safe in God's arms and that He will be carrying me all the way through :) Thank You Jesus!
No comments:
Post a Comment