Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I am helpless, Lord
But you are the Almighty
I feel stupid, Lord
But Your wisdom is unsearchable
I am weary, Lord
But You carry me upon Your shoulders
I don't know where I'm heading, Lord
But You hold my hand tightly and guide me
I feel useless, Lord
But You can take my life and use me
I don't trust myself Lord,
But I trust You
I am fearful, Lord
But all sources of fear bow to You in reverence
I can't do this Lord,
But You can... You can...



Jesus who is the same yesterday, today and forevermore, and who was and is and is to come. He is God. He is all powerful, and King of all principalities and power... but despite my weaknesses, despite me being underachieving, despite me being.. well, just a nobody... yet He loves one such as I. More than I will ever know and comprehend. what does He see in me that makes me so precious in His sight?

I'll never stopped wondering... All I can say now is..

Thank You Lord. I love You. Ever so much.

No comments: