Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Paging my cup of water

I misplaced my cup of water. I know that sounds funny, but I hate misplacing things! Especially when I'm thirsty.
I just love the fact that my cordless phone has a pager that pages it whenever I have no idea where I last placed it (it comes with a Jingle Bells tune, btw..). So I was thinking, why can't everything have  a pager??! Then I'll be able to find my glasses, my cup, my journal article.. hahaha. But then again, there would be so many pagers, I'll misplace them and then I'll have to find not one, but two things!!

Oh well... I guess it better stay status quo then.

And it's back to finding that cup of water (here cuppy cup cup)... I know, my life is super exciting right? Yay for me.

UPDATE: I found my cup of water shortly after, but realized there wasn't any water in the cup so I actually wasted 15 minutes of my life searching for something that did not exist in the first place. DARN. Oh, have I told  you my life was very interesting?

No comments: