it's not that I don't. Trust me, as long as you're in my life, I do love you. Unless you're just some twat in whom I'm just totally disgusted with and whom I despise. But to think of it, no one in this world fits that description yet... not even Paris Hilton (go figure!).
I'm just not good with expressing myself. I don't hug just anyone, and definitely don't go around kissing people (and be a whole human container full of bacteria), and I don't always tell people I love them. But you know, I do! And I do that in my own little ways.
Sometimes I do things for people so subtly that they don't even know that it was me who did it. And that was an expression of love on my part. I do little things for people who hardly notices them but that's the way I am. I'm subtle. In every sense of the word. Little things from making you a cup of coffee, to just quietly listening to your stories and talking to you, to buying little things for you.. they don't say much, but for me.. it's a way to say I love you :)
So, not that I want to get really mushy here, but I just had to let you, yes you.. whoever you are, know that :)
No comments:
Post a Comment