Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I made the cut!!

Yes! Yesterday I just received an email from MELTA's Head of Abstracts Committee, saying that my proposal has been accepted! Awesome! :) This is what the email said:

Dear Ms Grace Koh Ming Ai and Dr Ummul Khair Ahmad,

I am pleased to inform you that your proposed abstract for presentation at the 18th Melta Conference has been accepted. Please find attached the Official Letter of Acceptance.

Dr Basil Wijasuriya
Chair
Abstracts Review Committee
Melta 18th International Conference
MELTA


So cool eh? I'm so happy! Dr. Basil also sent a copy of the same email to Dr. Ummul. I wanted to email her to shout for joy (yes yes I know.. you can't shout through email) but I thought, what the heck.. I'll talk to her on Thurs. But just awhile ago, I just checked my inbox for fun, and she sent me an email congratulating me! Hehehe, she's just really funny.. couldn't have done it without her, frankly :)


"yay!" for making the cut and "oh gosh" for the tons of writing and preparation that is to come!

No comments: