Trash or truth, here's a preview into the mind and thoughts of a coffee lover.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
My most unoriginal post yet.
I first heard this song while watching a compelling drama series entitled "Shark". I realized, this has got to be my life's theme song. It's just dead on accurate. I couldn't have said it better. And the best part, it's by one of my favorite singers.. James Morrison! What can I say, he's just brilliant.. so I will just post his lyrics right here :)
I look at you, you bite your tongue
You don't know why or where I'm coming from
But in my head I'm close to you
We're in the rain, still searching for the sun
You think that I wanna run and hide
I keep it all locked up inside
I just want you to find me
Chorus:
I'm not lost, I'm not lost
Just undiscovered
And when we're alone, we're all the same as each other
You see the look that's on my face
You might think that I'm out of place
I'm not lost, no,no,
Just undiscovered
Well, the time it takes to know someone
It all can change, before you know, it's gone
So, close your eyes and feel the way I'm with you now
Believe there's nothing wrong
You think that I wanna run and hide
I keep it all locked up inside
I just want you to find me
*Chorus*
I'm not running
I'm not hiding
If you deep a little deeper, you will find me
*Chorus*
Morrison, J. (2006) Undiscovered. In Undiscovered. United Kingdom: Universal
No comments:
Post a Comment