Friday, October 10, 2008

A boring life

Not that it finally dawned on me that I lead a boring life. I finally decided to come out of my denial and proclaim 'YES!' I have a boring life. So, that's is why, I decided to blog about it. Very interesting huh. All the irony continues...
I guess we all think we lead a boring life, even when it really isn't that boring. Come on, a party girl might still think her life is boring even though she goes drinking everyday. The bottomline is, we all have our own definition of boring.. and it differs from person to person.
But wait. What is my definition of boring?? well, here's the definition of boring in the Grace's Dictionary (note that this is actually in the context of life):

boring (bôrng)

adj.
1. To have nothing exciting going on in your life
2. To repeat the same old dull routines everyday
3. To be a dull person yourself

So there you have it. I've explained why my life is boring.. at the moment, all I ever do is either go to work, run errands, or I'll be at home Facebooking... oh my gosh, I'm so hating myself right now. If I were you, I wouldn't even want to be friends with me. LOL.
Ok, so I was saying? Right.. a boring life. I don't exactly like my life, but I don't hate it. In fact, I think I'm solely responsible for having such a life. So, again.. why am I griping?? Man.. I'm so losing it.
So if you read this expecting something exciting to be written, what were you thinking???! It's a post about a boring person living a boring life.. and right now, having a caffeine overdose. Totally pointless. LOL.

No comments: