Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's been too long

Wow! It's been so long since I've blogged. So many thing had happened since then.. for starters, my beloved grandfather passed away. I miss him so much. The house seemed to be a little strange without him around. As I was clearing up the books, I saw those which I bought for him, and stationery which I bought as his birthday gift. Sigh.. I miss you kong-kong. You're the best grandfather I ever had.. selfless, loving and patient.. and I know that you're up in heaven and in the presence of the good Lord. I love you...

Oh well, before I sink into depression, here are the rest of the stuff.. well, actually nothing very much.. my job is getting easier as I gain momentum. Reading and summarizing is never easy, especially when the font is so small.. argh.. but I'll make it! LOL. The best thing though, is having my boss' company :) The more I get to know her, the more I adore her to bits.. She's just a good person who is also really brilliant. I'm very very honored to be working for her, gaining insights as she explains things to me.. and even honored that she chose me out of the many that have crossed her path :)

As for life, I'm living it. As best as I can. I never fail to stop and enjoy life.. knowing that even though it's not as productive or full of direction as I'd like it to be, I know that God has a plan for me. Honestly, all I can do is wait till I'm sure of that something I would like to do, and then act upon it. My parents have laid down several options in which I'm still considering. I'm not going to rush things.. it's not my style; this is MY life and I will definitely have the final say. So, I'm just chilling, and being happy.. because to me, that's what matters the most :)

Ok then, I'll stop here.. hope to post more soon!

No comments: