Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happiness is..

Happiness is.. well, to me.. a cup of coffee will do it! I'm that simple.. or, perhaps.. I'm just purely addicted. But it's true.. I can be pissed off at one point, but just a cup of coffee can make me really happy. Just don't ask me why though, because I can't figure it out either.
What is in the cup? Just a blend of bittersweet, aromatic liquid, with a drug called caffeine. Yet, it can wake a sleepy person up, and make a simple Malaysian girl very happy. LOL. And the weirdest thing is that whenever someone asks me "What do you want me to bring back from my vacation?" My answer will always be "Coffee."
Somehow at some point of my life.. where my love of coffee overtook my love for chocolates.. I used to be excited whenever I received chocolates from all around the world, but now, it's coffee that really does the trick. Today, I received a surprise from a friend of dad's when he gave us Kona coffee from Hawaii.. ohh such happiness! Can't wait to try that! hehehe.. I was like a little girl who was given candy ;)
Anyway, just thought I'd blog.. even when it's nothing much, after all.. it's a caffeine talking, remember? ;)

No comments: