I not talking about me (that's because I'm literally half dead now). But I'm referring to this blog - I haven't forgotten about it. I know I am an infamous for abandoning my blogs, I have done it 5 times in the history of my cyber life. Anyway, I'm back.. at least for now.
Life has been pretty much only about work these days. I have been working very hard. So hard that with my 7-miserly-dollars-an-hour OT allowance, I could get a coffee grinder. Yes.. I had work 23 hours of overtime. That should excuse my absence from blogging.
And because of that.. I've become this boring, no-news-to-report-nor-corny-jokes-to-tell girl who fades in the background. Oh well.. life's like that. So yeah.. that's all that is new besides my coffee grinder.
Till the next time (when I have more interesting things to talk about)...
P/s: Did you know Malaysia has tornadoes too?? That's new.. right??
No comments:
Post a Comment