I did.
I love morning walks. The thing that motivates me to wake up at 7am in the morning is so that I can look at the sky.
If you like colors, you will love the sky. Especially in the morning and evening. I wake up to a different sky each day, not one time did it ever look the same. Sure, it's still the same sky, but it's painted differently each day.
At times, I am left breathless at the sight of the vast canvas painted with a bit of purple, a bit of orange, a bit of white and a whole lot blue. At times, the canvas looks really blue with polka dots of white. Yet at times, there are patches of gray with a line of orange.
Today was no exception. In fact it was the most The sky looked like a vast carpet made from wool. AMAZING!
Sometimes when I feel overwhelmed, it's those little things that remind me that God is in control. He still is the ultimate painter whose artwork nothing can compare. Those nail pierced hands are still leaves little previews of His glory. And those same nail pierced hands are holding me, keeping me safe today...
So...have you looked at the sky my Father painted today?
No comments:
Post a Comment