Sorry, man (or lady) but somehow I'd have to disagree with you on this one. I think people themselves are like chocolates.
Of course you won't really know what you'll be getting in life, but for the most part, people plan at least part of their lives. So they have a rough ideas of what their lives are going to be like in the near future.
However, people are different in every sense of the word.I was thinking.. people could generally be like:
A. Kinder Surprise; the person is really sweet, but as you get to know the person, you find that what's within is not really what you expected (the toy is just a disappointment).
B. Doraemon chocolate box (the one with a pack of chocolate and a toy inside) ; the person may seem inferior to kinder surprise (in terms of ability or character) but when you dig deeper, you find that actually the toy inside is better and more pleasant than Kinder Surprise.
Whichever, they do have their legion of fans. Kinder Surprise, though the toy that's hidden inside of that sweet and good quality chocolate has no earthly use (what I'd say for my mom's diamonds), but the sweet lovely chocolate coats that useless toy and so those who tasted the chocolate will overlook the useless toy.
Doraemon chocolate box, on the other hand, has something better to offer than Kinder Surprise but due to its dull appearance and inferior chocolate, many are not even interested to know him/her. However, those who give this box a chance will find that what's inside outshines the exterior and they love him/her for that.
Well, that could be a brand new theory. There are 2 types of chocolate people. HAHAHA. Incidentally, I have a chocolate cake baking in the oven. And I still need to get my afternoon coffee fix :) Maybe after that, I'd be more sane.
No comments:
Post a Comment