Anyway, after a load of introductory crap as always, let's get down to blogging business. MY GOD IS SOO AWESOME! And I tell you why He is.. no, not just because He is well, God, but here are some real practical ways He's been kinda awesome to me (yes, to me ALONE... hahaha jk.. to everyone lah!):
Case #1
I was baking a cake for my sister's birthday.. And me, being overambitious, decided to decorate it with peanut butter frosting. BIG MISTAKE. Anyway, frosting is sticky and ants love it.. in fact, I came to realize that ants that live in/over/under/on (AHAHHAHA.. lame mood today) my house are too hungry that they carry just about anything back to their nest... so, anyway, ants are all over my house. I know that they're tiny, but I can see them everywhere. There isn't a day when I don't see ants (in fact, there are 2 crawling on my computer now...)
ANYWAY, sorry for digressing. I was frosting the cake on my dining table (which is usually the first place ants look for food), and I had other things to take care off. So I prayed that there will be no ants attacking my frosting (or else, my sis would be eating extra protein.. hahaha). And GUESS WHAT.. even though I was skeptical, I never exactly trusted God 100%, but on that day itself... there was not a SINGLE ant on the dining table! Here's why I find it unbelievable..
- the table was covered with crumbs
- peanut butter frosting was everywhere (apart from that big bowl of frosting)
Case #2 (don't worry.. this is a short one.. hahaha)
I've been taping lectures for the corpus and will be paid RM20 for each taping session. And if I transcribe, I get RM300 per transcript. Sounds great doesn't it? It does. But problem is, I haven't been admitted as an RA (Research Assistant). And as long as I don't get admitted as an RA, I won't get payment from the grant. So flashback to a few days ago.................
I received a letter from UTM, and when I opened it, it was my exam results. I was a bit puzzled why they had sent it, because usually students are suppose to pick it up from the office (but I never do..), so anyway, I already knew I had passed, so I placed it aside.
Back to present day...
So today, I went to find out how to be admitted as an RA. They gave me a number of forms to fill up, and I took it home. When I came home, I realized I had to submit a photocopied version of the latest exam results along with all those forms! :) God's timing is so perfect, He saved a trip to UTM for me! He really takes care of me! :) *in the voice of a teenage girl who's admiring her hero* Now, don't you think He's just awesome? awwww.........
AHEM.. anyway............... AHAHAHHA, so yeah.. that's why my God is awesome! Apart from Him being the Almighty, Creator, Savior God that He is :)
No comments:
Post a Comment